CLAUDIA LANTOS (SYDNEY)
EXECUTIVE COACH & MENTOR
EXPERTISE / SPECIALISATIONS
- Executive coaching, Scenario Thinking Framework™ and transition coaching
- Strengths based coaching for high performance and behavioural change
- Leadership development effectiveness and organisational alignment
- Program design and delivery/management
- 360 degrees assessment & debriefs, culture surveys & debriefs
Combining her psychological and coaching training with her corporate executive search and legal background, Claudia has excellent insight into corporate dynamics, leadership development and behavioural issues, servicing a wide range of organisations. In the last 20+ years, Claudia prides herself to have worked with executive leaders and continued consulting them through the bigger part of their careers.
As a former national level sports enthusiast at karate and offshore sailing, she specialises in executive coaching for high performers in senior leadership roles, focused on a strengths based, behavioural change and growth mindset approach, based on the adult learning principles of positive psychology. Her former coachees describe her as an excellent listener who translates customer needs seamlessly into action and best outcomes, with a warm and pragmatic approach, being resourceful and utilising her extensive international network. Claudia adds value for high achievers in challenging roles and organisations affected by digital disruption, helping them in their peak performance and HOW to get there, whilst often finding themselves on cross roads in their lives.
Claudia has placed and coached senior executives in Australia, Europe and SE Asia. She has worked together with clients in entertainment & media, professional and financial services, pharmaceutical, B2B/B2C and capital goods industries. She is trained on specific topics like 360 degrees feedback programs, problem solving techniques like her signature Scenario Thinking Framework™, increasing confidence in positioning, stakeholder management and resilience.
Clients she has worked for include multinational and ASX/AEX listed companies like PWC, EY, Westpac, Rabobank, NSW Health, The University of Sydney, Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), BBC Studios, Fox Sports, Endemol, LeasePlan, AON, ABN Amro Bank, Royal Vopak, BMW, Bugaboo Australia, KONE, Royal Philips, DSM, Terumo Australia, Roche, AstraZeneca, GSK and Teva Pharmaceuticals.
Claudia started her career as a Lawyer in Labour Law and IP in Europe in 1993, and she has been a member of country management teams based in Amsterdam and Singapore for a UK listed professional services group, setting up new business offerings and building and managing small teams. Before coming to Australia, she successfully led her own executive coaching and executive search business for 8 years. In Australia, her experience also covered setting up new specialty areas within a boutique, Australian owned organisation and a Dutch listed recruitment multinational, and profiling top billers for a global executive search firm.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Masters in Law, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Professional legal training including bar exam, practising law as a solicitor and barrister
- Professional training in Executive Coaching at RINO Amsterdam and bachelor subjects in Psychology at University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- PCC, Professional Certified Coach through ICF, International Coach Federation
- IECL Certified Organisational Coach and Team Coach, in Executive Coaching and Leadership Development, Level 1,2 and 3
- The Leadership Circle Asia Pacific, accredited in TLC 360 degrees individual, company culture survey assessments and The Leadership Systems
- Global Leadership and Wellbeing Survey (GLWS) accredited
- Experienced with psychometric assessments like HBDI, MBTI, SHL-OPQ, PSOSIE, API toolsand Match-Q
- Mastery in Deep Facilitation, Rushall Consulting Group
- NLP Master Practitioner and NLP Coaching foundations, NLP Worldwide, Sydney, Australia
PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Member and Alumni of Legal faculty, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Member of UvA, Alumni for Psychology faculty, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Active member and Alumni in various Australian based organisations like IECL, The
Leadership Circle etc
- Member of ICF (International Coach Federation), Australasia Charter Chapter
Claudia has lived and worked in the Netherlands, Singapore and Australia. She fully enjoys all Sydney has to offer and calls Bondi Beach home for 7 years now. Her interests include psychology, current affairs, fashion, offshore sailing, dogs, good food and wines with family & friends.